Saturday, February 3, 2007

6 weird stuff about me...
hmm, are there only 6?=)) Here goes:
1) I have this utterly irritating habit( only to myself ofcourse) of virtually analyzing everything as I say it, like some second person sitting on top of my head, makes me lack sponteniety many a time.
2) I can be extremely lethargic to the point of not being able to lift my little finger and what makes it worse is the fact that I feel as if something is dying inside my brain because of the inactivity, but yet, I will not try and occupy myself!This is something I have been struggling with myself with from a looong loong time...
3) I have a strange relationship with the TV- if it is off, I won't turn it on, if it is on, I somehow act captivated by it, no matter what nonsense is playing and cannot turn it off!
4)I forget stuff that might have happened a day before, but will remember in intricate detail some weird little thing that happened eons ago, which no one else will be able to recollect.
5) Innocuos things that I may see and not really notice during the day will play a central role in my dreams when I sleep!!!
6)I'm atrocious about keeping in touch with people to the point of being non sociable but for no reason at all!and ironically if someone actually gets in touch with me, I can talk for hours on end without feeling any strain or restraint, but will lapse into being nonsociable almost immediately thereafter!

15 comments:

Ram said...

1. i've never got that feeling about you :O
4. i think that's true with most people.
6. do you remember me? :P

Anonymous said...

1. well its just something I feel myself, I dont know how I appear actually!!!!mebbe thats a bit of self depreciating analysis too!
6. I never said I forget ppl did I?:p

Heidi Kris said...

6. :( is this the reason you didnt reply back for our dinner plan??

Sarathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarathy said...

what abt too much peter??

Anonymous said...

po da!!!!!!!I dont steal others role:P

Unknown said...

can't agree with it more :D...esp the second one!!!

Anonymous said...

u have seen live display of point number 2 :D

Guhan said...

and I really also expected something here about your music - fida :) until I clearly saw 'wierd'.

and (4) means that not u , but ur mind notes those 'Innocuos' things, sometimes I also go abt like this.

Summary - 'Interestingly wierd'.

Guhan said...

and I really also expected something here about your music - fida :) until I clearly saw 'wierd'.

and (4) means that not u , but ur mind notes those 'Innocuos' things, sometimes I also go abt like this.

Summary - 'Interestingly wierd'.

Anonymous said...

guhan,
ur comments seem to suggest that u know me, do u?

Guhan said...

'silly koschin' [caught u smiling :)]

Anonymous said...

ok so uve visited my orkut profile

Guhan said...

mm, u got it.
Some were striking similarities with those of mine, and i got really pulled towards this =>

http://sahyadri.aidindia.org/

wt do u do here?

Guhan said...

think u did not like the way i gt to know u..

well then, sorry for the disturbance, if u get some time , send me some info abt http://sahyadri.aidindia.org/

vartaaaa!
keep smiling.Bye.