Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tagging along:)

Ah! my very first entry, and even though I'm 'tagging' behind someone, its a start. Beginning of something great?! wishful thinking I hear you say. That's fine- gives me the luxury to act 'miss-understood'...ok, ok I'll stop!!!

1. Were you named after anyone?

Not That I know of:)

.2. Do you wish on stars?

shooting stars yes.

3. When did you last cry?

I cry whenever I get angry.

4. Do you like your handwriting?

yup!

5. What is your favourite meat?

No meat, no mean for me!

6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?

How can one have an embarassing CD?!

7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?

Interesting!yup, I guess so.

8.Are you a daredevil?

nope.

9. How do you release anger?

I dont have one single method-part go wild, part scream, part throw a tantrum, part sulk.

10. Where is your second home?

Milwaukee,Wisconsin:)

.11. Do you trust others easily?

Paradoxical, because I behave like I do, when I actually don't!

12. What was your favourite toy as a child?

My big fat white teddy-I still love him!

13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?

Academically lots, for sheer entertainment value none :p.

14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

I give as good as I get.

15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?

Dunno what it means.

16.What do you look for in a guy/gal?

Approachability and the lack of 'I know-it-all attitude'.

.17. Would you bungee jump?

Easy from far,far from easy!so I really can't comment on this one.

18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

99% of the time-NO!

19.what's your favourite ice cream?

chocolate here, chocolate, chocolate everywhere!!!!!!

.20. What are your favourite colors?

Prefer red, black and white, but doesn't mean I dont like blue, green, yellow, orange, mauve, purple and everyhting in between and outside!!!!

21. What are your least favourite things?

Changes according to the mood and depends on the object of my angst at that given time.

22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?

I dont keep count:P

.23. Who do you miss most right now?

All my wonderful pals in the US and my grandpa!

.24. What are you listening to right now?

Some nonsensical song from a Sneha movie I don't recognize.

.25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?

depends on my mood- right now something dark

26. What is the weather like right now?

Pretty pleasant.

.27. Last person you talked to on the phone?

Preeti, my friend.

28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Nose, hair and eyes.

29. Do you like the person who sent you this?

I don't answer trick questions:p

30. How are you today?

pretty happy with life in general.

.31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?

Any fresh juice.

32. Favourite alcoholic drink?

RUM!!!!!!

33. Natural hair colour?

Light brown.

34. Eye colour?

Light brown

35. Wear contacts?

Nope.

36. Siblings?

Elder bro

.37. Favourite month?

October!

.38.Favourite food?

South Indian veggie- almost anything!

.39. Favourite day of the year?

Oct 30

.40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?

Not applicable

.41. Scary movies or happy endings?

Mostly happy endings

.42. Summer or winter?

Summer in the US, winter in Madras:)

.43. Holi or Diwali?

Diwali.

44. Do you like your name?

Yup!

45. What book/magazine are you reading?

Filmfare

.46. What's on your mouse pad?

Some weird design I don't understand

.47. What did you watch on TV last night?

last bit of the aussie-NZ one dayer-awesome match!

48. Favourite Smell?

Powder and Oil of Olay

49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?

Never been in a relationship.

50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?

The 6 months I spent at home looking for a job- mentally tiring, and energy sapping, made me a mere shadow of myself!

15 comments:

Ram said...

3. When did you last cry?I cry whenever I get angry.
-when did you last get angry? :P

14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?I give as good as I get.
-adhu ennavo seri dhaan :D

22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?I dont keep count:P
-you can't count to zero? too bad :P

29. Do you like the person who sent you this? I don't answer trick questions:p
-the reference manual says that this means that the person who sent you this is irresistible :P

40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?Not applicable
-"shy" is not applicable? :P

50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?The 6 months I spent at home looking for a job- mentally tiring, and energy sapping, made me a mere shadow of myself!
-answer this question again in two weeks after u start working :P

Anonymous said...

3. No comment:p
14.Thanks for the vindiction.lol
22.You make alot of assumptions,huh?lol
29. I don't react when people try to fish:p
40. Context purinjiko.lol
50.:))I agree with you on that one!lol

Ram said...

22. cha, unna nalla ponnunu nenachane :P hehe
29. Irresistible, eh? :P

Anonymous said...

22. unna yaaru indha madri brahmaila iruka sonna?=))
29. nee kaasu kuduthalum unaku vendiya answer kedaikaathu=))

Ram said...

29. oh...so u mean u just wont say it? that's ok. mariyaadha manasula irundhaa podhum :P

Anonymous said...

NTPK:p am not responsible for how others think=))

Ram said...

muhahaha -hehe :P

Anonymous said...

adhu yenna siripu thala?

Ram said...

result of our conversation yesterday :P

Anonymous said...

oh ah thala! adhellam eduku ippo?:P

Ram said...

chummaa nyaabaga paduthalaamennu dhaan :P

Anonymous said...

nyabagam padutharthu will happen after 1 day huh thala? teriyaveilla?:P

Ram said...

oh, this one i dont mind reminding every day also. what a crushing thing it was :P

Anonymous said...

if ya say so thala, never know ur joblesness had reached such levels!

Ram said...

Amen! :P